Aztec Wedding Style: Love at First Sight
July 29, 2011
Who says you have to pick a wedding color? Why not design your wedding around a fantastic tribal print instead of a color? Your bridesmaids would look awfully fetching in this All Saints mini dress and we think the Flying Lizard medallion pendant necklace would make a fabulous statement necklace for the right bride. Or what about wearing bridal boots? We’re envisioning all kinds of amazing wedding photos.
Then again, maybe it’s a bit too much for some weddings. But it’d be just right for a bachelorette party weekend in Las Vegas or Palm Springs.
1. Flying Lizard: Medallion Pendant Necklace
2. We Are Owls: Tribal Cashmere and Silk-blend Scarf
3. House of Harlow: Gold Aztec Bangle with Orange Leather
4. All Saints: Calamity Bag
5. J.O.Y.: Brown Cowboy Boot
6. Essie: Braziliant Nail Polish
7. All Saints: Aztec Belt
8. All Saints: Aztec Mini Dress