April 11, 2012
Doesn’t Kate Middleton look chic in her peplum dress?
We thought so and couldn’t help pulling together a few more of our favorite peplum styles:
Try a peplum dress for your engagement party or rehearsal dinner. Or, make a bold fashion statement and pick peplum for your bridesmaids’ dresses!
1. Animal Print Peplum Top, Asos
2. Giambattista Valli Peplum Dress, Net-A-Porter
3. Miso Peplum Bodycon Dress, Republic
4. Lipsy Peplum Ponte Dress, Asos
5. Project D by Dannii and Tabitha, My Wardrobe
6. Peplum Scuba Pencil Dress, TopShop
7. Marc Jacobs “Ellsworth” Striped Peplum Dress, Nordstrom
8. TIBI Peplum Dress , Net-A-Porter
9. Francesca Dress, J.Crew